Contact Us

  • Please enter a Name
  • Please enter a valid Email

  • Please enter a Message

Home >Become Pharmacist

Become Pharmacist

Two options to become registered pharmacist in USA.

1. Apply for FPGEE if you have 5 years degree in your country and get approval from NABP.

    Take FPGEE>>>TOEFL>>INTERNSHIP>>>NAPLEX>>>MPJE (State Law Exam) where you want to practice in future as Registered Pharmacist.

2. IF you are a foreign student with 4 years of Bachelor's Degree from your country and are not eligible for FPGEE exam, then you have to study Pharm.D course for 3 years in United State of America. Make sure you do this course in one of the affiliated college with Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) in USA. 

Pharm.D consist of theory and internship. After you complete your entire curriculum, you are eligible for NAPLEX and MPJE.

This information is provided on best of our knowledge. Please check with NABP for further doubts and questionnaire.